Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Sunday Song: Friends by Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith, and Friends

Hi FRIENDS!

This post is for you, my friends. This is bittersweet for me because this will be my last post here at The Drowsy Bee. This has been the most amazing learning experience, and the Lord has placed each of you in my life as a blessing to me. Thankfully, this is not the end of my blogging journey. I am starting a new blog at at new home, Yonder Mountain! I have been wanting to expand and grow a business doing what I love -  CREATING THINGS! This is a long and difficult process, but the Lord is showing me the way. It is my GREATEST wish that you will join me over there on my mountain, where my heart lives. This is Amy Grant and friends singing one of my favorite songs (with an intro by former President George Herbert Walker Bush, no less!!) Be sure and check out the lyrics below.





Album: Amy Grant
Packing up the dreams God planted
In the fertile soil of you
Can't believe the hopes He's granted
Means a chapter in your life is through
But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong
Chorus:
And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends
With the faith and love God's given
Springing from the faith we know
We will pray the joy you live in
Is the strength that now you show
But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong
Chorus
Chorus

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



www.myyondermountain.com

3 comments:

  1. Lovely song! And, I'll be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm cracking up, because I just found your blog for the first time, and was browsing through some of your older post thinking, "I like this blog!" Then I came here to the home page to find out you are outta here!
    Don't worry, I'll give the new blog a look, and good for you for moving forward! Life is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I LOVE to hear what you think and I PROMISE I will respond to each and every one!
xoxo Jeanette