Monday, February 3, 2014

California Dreaming: Grand Finale

We ended our trip in San Francisco. We stayed in a lovely house in Half Moon Bay that was in walking distance to a beach. We toured San Fran and also had a little down time on the beach (freezing cold!!!). I really loved the whole area and would go back for a visit anytime. I'll leave you with some pictures from our adventure!

Do we look like tourists or what?


Alcatraz - we did not have reservations so, no go
There was an amazing Market with some yummie good things and really nice gift shops.

Shrooms

Urchins? Really??



Hand knit finger puppets :-)

CHEESE PLEASE!!
Fogged in Golden Gate Bridge. Never saw it!
Muir Woods


 China Town




Loofah 

More mushrooms


Absolutely NO IDEA

Waited a LONG time for brunch at Mama's

French toast

Beach near our house


Very windy "selfie"


Super cute gift shop that had bucket for you to gather "sea" glass. Pretty sure it didn't actually come from the sea!

Thats a mountain of glass






 Stopped by the local marina for some photo ops





Overall, this was a fantastic trip. What you don't see in the photos are the fun times we have together as a group (some which I would never be able to share in public, lol)! It truly is a blessing to be a part of a family of travelers! I hope you enjoyed some of the sights.



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Jeanette! It does look like you guys had an awesome time. I hope that you get to go to Alcatraz the next time you're in San Fran ~ it's truly my favorite thing there!!! I'm sure you'd love it. Hope you had a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I LOVE to hear what you think and I PROMISE I will respond to each and every one!
xoxo Jeanette